Recovery Meditations ~ Success ~ One Day at a Time ~ January 28, 2011

~ SUCCESS ~

:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Winston Churchill

:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:. .:~*~:

My life before program consisted of one

failure after the next. I could never

master success with my eating, much less

with my life in general.

Once I came into these rooms and started

working the Twelve Steps, with a God of

my understanding and the knowledge that

God is in control of all in my life, I

began to realize that life is NOT a

series of failures, only slow successes.


ONE DAY AT A TIME . . .

I am a success if I keep on trying regardless of the outcome, because it is truly God's will for me.